Here is what it offers
- 3 semesters of programming, mathematics, computer systems
- 3 semesters of Internet technology, computer graphics, software development, information systems
- One major project in the team every year: Start-up project, programming project, practical project
- As many practical exercises as lectures
- Half of the 6th semester: Scientific final thesis, often in companies
Many believe that studying computer science is difficult and a dry affair. Not with us: the study course begins directly in the first semester with practical work on real IT solutions in a small project team. Methodically guided by professors and older students, exciting computer games, autonomous e-cars and cooperatively working robots are created. An annual project exhibition enables first-year students to network with higher semesters at an early stage and to look beyond their own horizons.